- We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Address by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 4 days after the order is confirmed.
- We deliver to addresses only in the United Kingdom using reliable postage services – UPS. We cannot be held responsible for events beyond our control.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
- We deal with returns on a case-by-case basis – please get in touch with us to let us know if you would like to return something.
- If you need to return a product to us, please contact us with a note of your order number which you can find on your order confirmation email and let us know if there was anything wrong with it. We will get back to you to arrange for you to return the product to us. You can contact us via email: email@example.com
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- Our refill bottles are not sold. They remain the property of Refill Eco. Only the contents are sold. The refill bottles are to be returned by the customer using the prepaid return label and Special Return Box sent within 18 months after Order delivery via UPS. A surcharge of £5.00 per bottle will be charged to the customer if the refill bottle(s) is/are not returned within the specified period of 18 months after Ordre delivery.
Updated March 18, 2021