Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Refill Eco Systems Limited whose trading name is Refill Eco a company registered in England and Wales under Refill Eco Systems Limited whose registered office is at 32 Gillygate, Pontefract, West-Yorkshire, WF8 1PQ with email address: email@example.com; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft, or profession.
- Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods.
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order.
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step-by-step process set out on the Website.
- Website means our website https://refilleco.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- Our refills are directly from the manufacturers’ bulk/refill packaging without any form of contamination. The refill bottles are sterile cleaned and filled under hygienic conditions. Refill Eco cannot be held liable for the contents from the manufacturer.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- Our refill bottles are not sold. They remain the property of Refill Eco. Only the contents are sold. The refill bottles are to be returned by the customer using the prepaid return label and the Special Return Box sent within 18 months of order delivery. A surcharge of £5.00 per bottle and £15.00 per Special Return Box will be charged to the customer if the refill bottle(s) is/are not returned within the specified period of 18 months after order delivery.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
E. BASIS OF SALE
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e., the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
F. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Total prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
G. DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 4 days after the day on which the Contract is entered.
- We deliver to addresses only in the United Kingdom using reliable postage services. We can not be held responsible for events beyond our control.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
- We deal with returns on a case-by-case basis – please get in touch with us to let us know if you would like to return something.
- If you need to return a product to us, please contact us with a note of your order number which you can find on your order confirmation email and let us know if there was anything wrong with it. We will get back to you to arrange for you to return the product to us. You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
H. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes but is not limited to:
● Strikes or other industrial action.
● Civil commotion, terrorism or threat of, war or threat or preparation for.
● Fire, explosion, adverse weather conditions, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
● Disruption to supplies or delivery methods.
● Acts of government or regulatory bodies.
● Disruption to public or private telecommunications networks.
I. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
- Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.
- We may vary these terms from time to time. If we do, we will replace these terms on our website with our new terms.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR
- ‘GDPR’ means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified.
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com.
L. EXCLUDING LIABILITY
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession
M. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND COMPLAINTS
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If not happy with the products, service or a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution with 3 – 5 days.
Updated March 18, 2021